Need help with a picture of Spaceship Earth

sam_gordon

DIS Veteran
DW does cross stitch. As a Christmas gift a couple of years ago, I got her this kit:
Walt_Disney_Castle_-_Kit-1.jpg

She loved it. It took her about a year to finish, but now it's framed and hanging up. Now she's looking for one of Spaceship Earth. I can't find a "professional" kit, so I'm looking to possibly making a custom one.

We haven't been to Epcot in a while, and while I looked through the pictures, I don't have any that's "just" SE. The closest one I have has our kids & other people in it, and while I'm "OK" with PS, I'm not great.

So that's what brings me here. Surely someone on the photo board has a high quality large image of SE, whether from the "front" or the "back" (with the monorail going by it?), they'd be willing to sell (or give) me the rights to so I can create a custom cross stitch pattern for her.

PM me if you wish.

Thank you!

Same here! Use if helpful...

Attachments

• IMG_9285ed-2ed1.jpg
    IMG_9285ed-2ed1.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4298ed..jpg
    IMG_4298ed..jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter