Need help with a countdown line...

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
I am wondering if the computer wizards here can help me come up with a way to have my signature line include a count-down of how many days away my trip will be. I am trying to figure out if this can be done automatically or if I have to go in every day & change the # of days left to go. Any suggestions?

Karen

ie:

126 Days & counting!

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#006400>Karen, I can only think of doing it manually. Maybe one of the others has more knowledge on this.

There are ways, but they are rather involved, and not everyone would be able to see it.

I appreciate the quick replies! I have this on some web pages of mine, but was not sure if it would work in a sig line. Thanks so much :)

Hang on....we are on new boards now......let me try some stuff out first.

JC

I'm not quite sure if I can do what I'm trying to do because the function won't start outside of the "Body" tag.

Let me have a link to your website.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter