Need help! Which TS meal to pay OOP

crc76

Mouseketeer
We have 10 TS credits, and 11 TS meals planned. Which one do you think we should pay oop? I was thinking Rainforest, but now I am not sure.

Akershus breakfast
Cape May Café dinner
Chef Mickey breakfast
Crystal Palace breakfast
Garden Grill breakfast and dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern dinner
Tusker House ROL breakfast
Rainforest café lunch
50's Prime Time dinner
Teppan Edo dinner

Thanks!

The only places where you order from a menu so your cost would depend on what you choose are Rainforest, 50s Prime Time and Teppan Edo so I would look at their menus on the Disney dining reservation website or allears and figure out which one would cost you the least.

Rainforest café lunch
50's Prime Time dinner
Teppan Edo dinner

One, two or all three of these. Depending on the make-up of your party, I would mix it up. The adult wanting the most expensive entree uses the DDP and orders a dessert for all to share; the other adult(s) pay OOP. If there are kids in the mix, just look at the menus to see which has the cheapest kid's meals and/or if there is an app they might want or an adult entree they could share that would make it cheaper than even a kid's meal.

I have some of the same places, I am thinking Crystal Palace Breakfast or Garden Grill Breakfast..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter