Need help w/ TS options

crazykids

Mouseketeer
I think I finally picked my list of TS restaurants. Before I call to make my ADR's, I wanted to see if anyone had any comments/suggestions about my choices. I've been to Disney many times w/ out kids, but mostly ate at CS. This will be our first family trip w/ 3 young kids (ages 18 months, 3, & 4) & I'm trying to plan a great trip. We'll be staying at the Polynesian & spend majority of the time at either MK or Epcot.

Dinners:
Coral Reef
Narcoossees
Fantasmic pkg @ Brown Derby
Le Cellier
Alfredo's
Kona
Ohana
Spoodles

Breakfast:
Cinderella Castle
Chef Mickey
Hoolywood & Vine w/ Playhouse Disney

Those look like good choices, all pretty kid friendly, so I think you'll enjoy! Just make sure you book the LeCellier ADR's plenty of time in advance. That's turned into one of the most popular restaurants on property (if not the most popular).

One place you might consider as a backup, in case you can't get one of the places you've chosen, is Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL. Definitely a great place to take kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter