Need Help - Selling DVC

daisygirl902

DIS Veteran
We have 2 contracts, both which we've decided to sell. Can anyone tell me about the good, bad, and the ugly in selling DVC through resale? What company did you use? what were the challenges?

There are multiple reputable agencies that will sell your contract for you. I have used 3 different ones over the years and all were fine. I just sold a contract and picked the company with the lowest commission rate and one that seemed to move the most contracts the quickest. Look at their websites and see the number of contracts for sale and the most that are under contract.

One of the newest resale companies has a feature on their website that will give you an idea of the worth of your contract without talking to them. Mine sold for just a couple dollars under that number. And it sold within minutes of hitting their website.

We've both bought and sold through The Timeshare Store. No issues. Sold VWL in about a week, took about 6-7 weeks to close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter