~~~Need help quick....can I book 1 cat. 12 now and another later and then link them??

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
I found a cat. 12 at a great rate but there is only 1 available ...can I book it now and watch for another 1 to pop up, then book the 2nd and then link the ressies????:confused3

You can link reservations at any time. The real question is whether another cat 12 will open up later. All you need to do to link is have the names and reservation numbers of both cabins....and call DCL stating that you want to link them. If you use a TA, they can do it for you.

I'm sure you can. You may have to do the linking of the two via phone w/DCL, but I'm uncertain of the specifics.
Go for it!
HTH

You can link reservations at any time. The real question is whether another cat 12 will open up later.
Yikes....I'm driving my poor dh nuts....the cruise we're looking at is in May and final payment would be due on March 5th...perhaps I better not book it for fear another cat. 12 won't open up.

I'm sure you can. You may have to do the linking of the two via phone w/DCL, but I'm uncertain of the specifics.
Go for it!
HTH

I agree! Go for it! There's always a chance that once the final payment date comes some people will not have the final payment and more Cat 12 will become available? Just a thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter