Need help please!!!!!!!!

Piglet203

Mouseketeer
HEy everyone..........I know that this is probably on the wrong board but I have a very important question. I am making last minute plans to go to WDW from 4/19 to 4/24. I found a decent deal for room/tickets, however i can't find air!!! Everything I find is like 400 or more a person?!!!! Is there someplace I can find cheaper air? We can fly out of newark or laguardia in NYC...so if anyone has advice or know of a special or anyhting........please help........if i can't find something reasonable......i can't go :( Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carey

If you are that flexible, I would go on price-line. You probably won't get direct but you can go cheaper. Also, I have friends that fly out of Atlantic City to save money (and free parking on the fields)

Good luck

Hmmmm thanks!!!!!! I'll give that a try. Anyone else with ideas........feel free.........thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you check Jet Blue and Southwest. They don't seem to come up on any of the discount places (like orbitz or expedia). You need to check their websites directly. I can get Southwest Nonstop Buffalo-orlando for about $240.00 pp RT. Also, I can get Jetblue... Buffalo->JFK->MCO for about $210.00 pp RT. These would be for dates 4/23-4/30. We are pretty sure we are paying the extra to go non-stop.

I'm going to move this to our transportation board for you.

i found flights using your dates for as little as $185 out of LGA. the do have 1 stop. try yahoo travel.

hi ...I just booked spirit airlines for september at 150 dollars r.t. from laguardia....the best price so far....try it....maybe there is a flight open......spiritair.com...:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter