Need help from the Moms here

New England Eeyore

DIS Veteran
I'm working on a baby album for a friend and to paraphrase one of my favorite movies "I don't know nuthin about no babies" so I need some help.

I want to do a "Milestones" layout for all the firsts: steps, tooth, etc. Can you tell me what I'm missing, and can you tell me what order I should list them in?

Rolled Over
Sat Up
Crawled
First steps
First word
First tooth
First Haircut

Thanks!

First food, first smile, first laugh and anything esle that stuck me as cute. I even have DD's first raspberry. Also I took a picture of her each month on the date she was born. Very cute idea to do for a friend.

Good luck!

How about favorite toy or first toy? To be different - first night baby slept the whole night?

Yep, I got lots of ideas from Buffy's thread for pages. I should have been more clear - this is specifically just for a milestones page. I want to have a journaling block with
"First Steps ____________
First Words _____________"
etc in a list format for her to enter the info, and a few photo mats for whatever pictures she might have. What else would you put on that list, and I need to know roughly what order to list them? ie Do babies talk before they walk, etc?

OOOHHHHH....ok, got it... Here are a couple of lists that I googled. These might help...as for timing, they all do it different anyway, teeth early, teeth late...you just never know...

* dressed in their first outfit
* ride in a car seat
* smiles
* bath
* trip out in the buggy
* solid food
* teeth
* sitting up
* drinking from a cup
* feeding him/herself
* crawling
* walking with the furniture
* steps/walking on their own
* hair cut
* halloween
* Christmas

- Baby's birth
- First feeding
- Being weighed at the hospital
- Baby's first bath
- Baby being introduced to siblings
- Meeting grandparents, aunts, uncles
- First car seat ride
- First time in a stroller
- First time eating solid food
- First time using a straw
- Holding head up
- Crawling
- Sitting up
- First time "cruising" - using furniture to walk
- First steps
- First teeth
- First hair-cut
- First holidays - Halloween, Christmas, Chanukah
- Baby's first birthday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter