Need Help Finding WL Thread

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi - we just switched our ress. to WL and we've never been there before. I read that there was an entire thread about WL. Does anyone have a link to that? We're only there for 2 nights and want to make the most of it!! Thanks

If you look at the very top of the thread list there is one that you click on and it contains the links to all the resort threads. It is the first one. When it opens you will see the link for WL. It is always at the top, no need to bump these threads. :)

The WL faq link at the top of the page says it is closed and someone should start a new link.

I don't see a new link.....

Yes, the link referred to above is to the "old" thread which filled up and is closed. The new thread is listed as the "New and Improved Wilderness Lodge" and it can usually be found on page 1, sometimes page 2. You will find lots of useful information and many nice people!

Sorry I don't know how to create a link!

I have asked a moderator to include the link to the new and improved WL thread into the Resort thread that is at the top of the threads.

So hopefully soon you will always find them both there.

Being a WL thread Vet, I can tell you that the older thread is loaded with valuable info if it allows you to go in and read. The New WL FAQ has a link on the last page of the old thread! The new thread has a lot more banter, but if you need a question answered regarding WL, just ask and the vets will answer!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter