Need help finding room rating site

WDWfeelslikehome

RunDis'er
A few months ago I was looking at a website that had ratings and reviews of individual rooms by the people who had stayed in the rooms. It listed the dates the person had stayed, the resort and room number, and it gave a brief review of what the individual thought. I tried to find it again :surfweb: , but I could not :sad2: . If any of my fellow Dis'ers out there know what the site is and could let me know, I would greatly appreciate it :cheer2: . Right now I am looking specifically at BCV and BWV, but the site was a great reference for all the resorts when making room requests. :thumbsup2

I remember something similar on this site, too. Good Luck. You could also stop at a bookstore and check the specific room numbers recommended for different preferences (close to bus, pool, quiet, etc.) in the Passporter books.
Either way, you'll be a WDW!! ;)

I noticed you were looking at BCV's and BWV's. There are room ratings on the DVC/Timeshare link from the home page. Once you go there, there's a category at the bottom of the page "DVC Room Reports". It gives room numbers, dates and a little review. Don't know if it's where you were before but it might help!

MagicFam5, thank you that is exactly the site (this one :blush: ) that I had been looking at, I was just looking in the wrong section.
:thanks: :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter