Need gift ideas (Secret Santa)

tinkerbelle22

<font color=red>I love trip reports<br><font color
Hey guys! I know this girl who I just became friends with about two years ago. She and her friends do a Secret Santa, and they let me be part of it this year. So I got a girl named Marissa. She's 14, and was just in The Sound of Music, but she's still not really a musical person. That's all I know of her main interests. She's one of those people who you are friends with, but you don't know much about. I can only spend up to 10 bucks. So what should I get her? Any ideas? :confused3

Does she like nailpolish? Makeup? Why don't you ask your other friend some more stuff about her.

how girlie is she? maybe she likes necklaces or earings or braclets?

how about a starbuck's gift card, or another gift card that everyone basically likes or can find something they like there?

Thanks for your help guys! I'll probably get her lipgloss or other makeup or something like that. Adios! :)

I'm going to say what I always say to things like this..

A DVD. I always get my friends some from either Blockbuster or Hollywood Video. Sure, they're used but are in good condition and plus they are a lot cheaper than buying brand new, especially when they have a special.

Well thats my input..

Ornaments are always a nice idea...they're universal and everyone likes to get them...

Something really easy go to bath and body works and get a body spray lotion and bubble bath...all of the small ones it'd be pretty close to ten dollars and it's something most girls would like! :D
Taylor*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter