need gift ideas for 14 year old boy

chrismartinique

Mouseketeer
not really into video games. He likes sports but not one specific. He plays basketball, and he will be playing golf. He likes outdoor-ish gadgets.... I guess he already has a multi tool and another pocket knife (darn it!) They have show animals. He likes to keep everything organized - has a binder... keeps notes etc.

any last minute ideas SOS!

not really into video games. He likes sports but not one specific. He plays basketball, and he will be playing golf. He likes outdoor-ish gadgets.... I guess he already has a multi tool and another pocket knife (darn it!) They have show animals. He likes to keep everything organized - has a binder... keeps notes etc.

binoculars
sports trivia book
golf balls with sports team logo
golf towel

For me with gifting kids that age: just two words. Gift. Card.

Sports Authority or Dick's Sporting Goods might be good for him. Target always goes over well.

We gave my nephew a battery free flashlight last year. You crank the handle to make it work. Its a good gift if he camps. Then we gave him money with it. We usually try to give some small token give, and cash.

I have two boys ages 14 and 15, so this is an age with which I am currently pretty familiar.

I agree that a flashlight is a great gift...my guys can never have enough of them. They are great for camp outs and retreats and flash light tag (a fav summer activity for the guys this age in our development).

Do you have any idea if he is into geo cahe? Again a big interest for guys around here. A cheapy gps unit of any type would be a huge hit if this is an interest (it is an outdoor activity he may really enjoy if not currently into it).

Also, I agree that gift cards are always welcome...Itunes, Target, movie theatre are probably the favs of my guys right now.

How about a subscription to Sports Illustrated or the ESPN Magazine?

A gift card for Itunes or somewhere like Walmart is always a good option for a teenage boy, or even for somewhere like McDonalds or another fast food place.

Either one of two things:

$$$ or a Sports Authority gift card

Either one of two things:

$$$ or a Sports Authority gift card

Not sure if you are buying for someone local or not, but remember that not every place has the same stores. I have never heard of Sports Authority, so unless you know for certain that they have a certain store in that area I would go with cash or something like Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!