need DL complaint phone number--disaster of a day

mcmom

Mouseketeer
Hi

I took my father and 3 kids to DL for the day yesterday. Things were packed! So you had to try to stay calm and relaxed even though there was some VERY rude people and CM out there.
What topped our day off was being left on the Autotopia ride in the elevator tube which is a glass small box that lowers the wheelchair and one one attendent down to get level where the cars are. This tube is glass with no air flow possible in 93 degree heat it was like being in an oven. The male CM put us in the elevator and was holding the button to get us down to the bottom but he was talking to another CM and about half way down we stopped and he was GONE he left us!!! I started yelling to get someone's attention to push the buttons on the outside because the ones inside do not work. We were stuck in this oven for 5 minutes before my family came looking for us and seen us stuck there and yelling. My little guy who is heat senstive had so many issues because of this so it ruined the rest of our day we had to leave the park. No one seemed to care when I complained at the ride and at the City Hall. All they said is to email Disney and tell them about my experiences.

The day was not going very smooth before that any way due to rudeness of guest falling on my son in his wheelchair or hitting him with their backpacks. CM's were on edge and not friendly. It was just a ROTTEN and dangerous day all the way around.

Is there a number I can call to file a complaint person to person on the phone and not email. Email just does not get the same effect of what truely happend and the emotions behind the words.

Thanks everyone
Lori

That's so terrible! I've also had some not-so-good experiences with Cast Members over the last year or two. My mom and I thought maybe we were the only ones to notice. But to be stuck in a hot elevator - that goes far beyond being treated poorly. With as much as I love Disneyland, I sometimes wish we had a touch of Disney World here. I've never had any bad experiences with anyone there.

Anyway, I would call Disneyland Guest Relations and ask to speak to a supervisor. Good luck!

(714) 781-4773

I have this number which is supposed to connect you to a live person instead of the usual phone tree (714) 781-7290

That is the worst case of CM neglect that I have ever heard! I hope he gets fired immediately. He clearly does not take his job seriously, nor the welfare of DL's guests.

This is why I will never go to DL again during the summer months. The heat plus the crowds can turn the gentlest, nicest people into non-caring, out-for-yourself, raving madmen.

Does anyone have the address to send complaints/compliments to DL - there are a few things I want to write them about.

Thanks everyone for the numbers. I am still trying to reach them. I have gotten voice mails and left messages at both numbers now. I will keep trying until I get a person or a call back.

The address I have it is P.O. Box 3232 Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

Thanks again
Lori Brown

Here is a number. I had to call this person when my DH was having a problem with his GAC. He has something to do with CM training and the legal department, I believe. His name is Garth Stevers (?) 714-781-1482. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter