Need Directions to the outlet store w/Disney and univerasal

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
Please I need directs to Belz and the new Lake Byron outlets,Please????

tink.gif

With no intention of being rude, but isn't this something that can be provided by your hotel? You don't even mention from where you will be originating.

I've only been to Belz. They are online here

There was a thread about the outlet locations not too long ago - do a search of this board.

Also, TravelSheryl is right. At your hotel someone will probably be able to give you a map & highlight the route for you. Some places even have little cards to hand out prepared with directions to popular places. marriotts do this. And there will probably be a million brouchures about outlets right there in the lobby!

Happy shopping - hope you find some great deals! :)

From the general WDW area, here are directions to each shooping area. Hope this is what you were asking for....

The new one is in the Premium Outlet Mall. Just go from the Crossroads
and go under I-4 and turn left into Little Lake Brian (toward the Mary
Queen of the Universe Shrine and the new Bahama Breeze. The mall will come up on your right.

Belz Outlet Mall:
to get there from WDW take I-4 East to Exit 30A, Universal Studios.
At the end of the exit, make a right. Get in the left lane and
turn left at the next light (International Drive).
Follow I-Drive all the way to the end, You'll see Belz
Factory Outlets. Disney has stores in Mall One and Mall Two. One is called Character Premier and one is Character Warehouse (they don't say Disney).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter