Need coupon for Legoland from Spirit magazine

debraW76

DIS Veteran
I need some dis-help. If anyone will be flying with Southwest airlines within the next two months, would you please tear out the coupon for legoland from their magazine and mail to me?

I can return the favor by mailing you pixie dust!!

Is that the same magazine that Southwest has on their planes?? I fly SW almost every week (except I'm not flying out tomorrow like normal) and there is a Spirit Magazine on their planes. If that is the same one I'd be happy to get the coupon for you when I fly next week!

How much is the coupon for? I have one in my Entertainment book for $5 off a one-day admission for up to six people.

Is that the same magazine that Southwest has on their planes?? I fly SW almost every week (except I'm not flying out tomorrow like normal) and there is a Spirit Magazine on their planes. If that is the same one I'd be happy to get the coupon for you when I fly next week!

How much is the coupon for? I have one in my Entertainment book for $5 off a one-day admission for up to six people.

This is from Mary's Mousesaver's site:

Spirit (Southwest Airlines) Magazine Discount

The June 2011 issue of Spirit magazine included a coupon good for a 25% discount on admission to Legoland Florida for up to 6 people. Coupon expires 12/31/2011. It is possible that other issues of this magazine also contain the coupon.

I made a mistake on my original post. It is southwest and the name of the magazine is spirit. I will correct that right now.

This is from Mary's Mousesaver's site:

Spirit (Southwest Airlines) Magazine Discount

The June 2011 issue of Spirit magazine included a coupon good for a 25% discount on admission to Legoland Florida for up to 6 people. Coupon expires 12/31/2011. It is possible that other issues of this magazine also contain the coupon.

I made a mistake on my original post. It is southwest and the name of the magazine is spirit. I will correct that right now.

In that case...I'd be happy to try to find a coupon for you. I don't fly this week, but will be flying next week and can check then.

In that case...I'd be happy to try to find a coupon for you. I don't fly this week, but will be flying next week and can check then.

Thank you so much! I will PM you my mailing address. Of course, if it is just a coupon code, then you can just email it to me.

Hi,

We are surprising our youngest, DS7, with a trip to Legoland FL for his birthday. We've been to LL CA twice with our older two but our youngest was only 2 and doesn't remember it and he is SO into Legos. He's been begging to go so this will be a fun surprise!

I remember only spending a day at the park. I was wondering if two days into the park would be too much? Or not enough?

Who is going?! :)

Thanks in advance!

FYI - saw this on SlickDeals this morning.

Free Legoland Florida Child ticket ($55) with purchase of adult ticket
Go to www.legoland.com/pepsi and enter code: 11090601

Also, there was another DISer that sent me some kind of message (not a PM) and I accidentally deleted it and couldn't respond. So that everyone knows - the June issue of Spirit is long gone and there is no coupon in the August issue so I wasn't able to help debraW76.

The June issue of spirit is the only issue my husband has ever brought home in years of southwest travel!! If you still need the coupon send me your address and I will send it on the way.

FYI - saw this on SlickDeals this morning.

Free Legoland Florida Child ticket ($55) with purchase of adult ticket
Go to www.legoland.com/pepsi and enter code: 11090601

Also, there was another DISer that sent me some kind of message (not a PM) and I accidentally deleted it and couldn't respond. So that everyone knows - the June issue of Spirit is long gone and there is no coupon in the August issue so I wasn't able to help debraW76.

OMG, jls886, thank you for saving me $55! I was looking for a discount and lo and behold you provided. Yay!

BTW, if anyone else buys these BOGO tickets, note, that the tickets expire one year from the date of purchase. The ticket actually only displays the date of purchase. I had to call just to double check.

Thanks again for the deal!! :woohoo:

The June issue of spirit is the only issue my husband has ever brought home in years of southwest travel!! If you still need the coupon send me your address and I will send it on the way.

Oh I used the pepsi promotion. It saved $110.

Afterwards I saw that if you join the Lego Master Builders club you get a free ticket. (Not sure if it was B1G1 or just free). The LMB is about $60 and includes a set of legos worth $60. My son asked to join for his birthday but unfortunatly I didn't see the deal until after I ordered our tickets.

Oh I used the pepsi promotion. It saved $110.

Afterwards I saw that if you join the Lego Master Builders club you get a free ticket. (Not sure if it was B1G1 or just free). The LMB is about $60 and includes a set of legos worth $60. My son asked to join for his birthday but unfortunatly I didn't see the deal until after I ordered our tickets.

Where did you find the Lego Master Builders club information. We have 3 kids so that would work for our third child ticket and at the same time make for one very happy 9 yo..... :)

Admission to LEGOLAND Florida or California is free for LEGO VIP card holders between October 24 and 30, limit one per card, two per household.

Where did you find the Lego Master Builders club information. We have 3 kids so that would work for our third child ticket and at the same time make for one very happy 9 yo..... :)

I saw it in the lego club magazine one of my boys gets. It says:

TAKE YOUR BUILDING TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH A LEGO MBA SUBSCRIPTION (KITS 2-6)!
INCLUDES 1 LEGO MBA KIT DELIVERED EVERY 2 MONTHS AND THE MEMBERS-ONLY WEBSITE! EACH KIT INCLUDES AN 84-PAGE DESIGNER HANDBOOK TEACHING 2 MBA TECHNIQUES, BUILDINGS INSTRUCTIONS TO BUILD 3 MODELS ONE AT A TIME, AND AN EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 3 MINIFUGURE IN KIT 4. PLUS A LEGOLAND COUPON!

CHECK OUT LEGOMBA.COM

LEGO MBA KIT 2-6 SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE A FREE LEGOLAND COUPON!*

*FREE ADMISSION IS VALID WITH PAID ADMISSION OF EQUAL VALUE. SEE COUPON FOR COMPLETE DETAILS.​

Does anyone still have the June 2011 Spirit Magazine with the 25% coupon for Legoland Florida?

I just found out that I will be having family coming to visit this holiday season, and they'd like to go to Legoland Florida. We'll use the Pepsi deal for the child tickets, but still need help saving on the extra adult admissions.

Thanks in advance,

-dsross

Does anyone still have the June 2011 Spirit Magazine with the 25% coupon for Legoland Florida?

I just found out that I will be having family coming to visit this holiday season, and they'd like to go to Legoland Florida. We'll use the Pepsi deal for the child tickets, but still need help saving on the extra adult admissions.

Thanks in advance,

-dsross

I could use the 25% off code too. Does anyone know if it's a "one time per use" code or just a general code for the 25% off?

Thanks!

I could use the 25% off code too. Does anyone know if it's a "one time per use" code or just a general code for the 25% off?

Thanks!

I believe this is a physical coupon that is required - no code is associated with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter