Need Car Rental Info Please!

Virgo10

<font color=darkorchid>Really, this year there's n
Looking for the good, the bad and the ugly on renting a car in Orlando. Things like price, location of the pick up and return area and just overall experiences you've had with the various rental agencies. Any that are two thumbs up and any that you would avoid at all costs.

Also, is using a credit card the only way you can rent a car? Has anyone here ever done it with a debit card or cash as a security?

Thanks for any information!

Roberta

Your best bet would be to post this over on the transportation board. They know a lot about the diff modes and prices of transportation in the WDW area.

I think there were a few threads about good and bad rental car co.s just a few days ago....maybe its buried though.

My two cents and this was 5 years ago, was that Alamo was awful. Now I have heard that I guess they changed the rental place, maybe closer, but still we waited FOREVER for a bus to take us there. It was awful. We watched every other company bus come several more times.

Then when we got to the rental place it was packed. I think we waited another hour. We were sick and tired of waiting. Put a damper on our first day.

good luck. Yeah, try the transpo board too.

Thanks for the heads up on the transportation board. Will post over there now.

Roberta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter