Need biogel nail repair

Eeyore's the Best

Mouseketeer
i don’t know where to post this so I just thought I would start here. I have biogel nails and just found that one has a massive crack across very far down on the nail. Does anyone know if anywhere on Disney property does gel or acrylic nails? Or anywhere close by? We don’t have a car so I would have to take any Uber. We are here another 8 days I don’t think I can deal with this broken nail for that long. Thanks for any help.

If the resort spas don't have your type, they probably can help or ask the front desk or google.
Good luck

I know that the spas at Grand Floridian and Saratoga Springs offer a range of nail services; I don't know if they do gels. There's a common number for making reservations at all of the WDW resort spas: (407) WDW-SPAS. I'm sure they'll be able to let you know if any of the spas can help you out.

The Senses spa do not, I’ve basically just decided to tape it up and try to see if I can make it work.
If you are still looking, the same thing happened to me in Dec. I just googled places near my resort and took an Uber - got my nails redone and back to my trip! Oh, to be a woman with a nail emergency!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter