Need another TS for Dinner in Epcot

Danny K

DIS Veteran
I know I have probably repeated threads about TS's in Epcot, but I am doing last minute changes before I make ADR's. I have San Angel Inn for one night in Epcot. Do any of you strongly recommend another one for the other night?

I want to stay away from Les Chefs de France and Marrakesh because for lunch I will be at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie, and Tangierine Cafe. But feel free to also say la hacienda de san angel even though I already have a mexican meal. I am happy to try 2 mexican places. Please tell me what you recommend for dinner. Oh and also not le cellier, and monsieur paul because they are 2 credits. I am on the dining plan.

Via Napoli... with out a doubt. I eat there at least once every trip. I haven't had the pizza, which everyone says is awesome, but I have had the candele pasta dish and it's incredibly good.

Akershus (family fav)
Marrakesh
Teppan Edo (Benihana)
Tokyo Dining
Rose & Crown
I'm pretty certain Chefs de France is still 1TS

Teppan Edo (entertaining show and delicious hibachi)
Biergarten (all you can eat classic German fare, dancing, and an entertaining band)

Garden Grill or Teppan Edo (Both 1 credit)

If you have kids Garden Grill (although I would go without kids). I think their food is fantastic and chip and dale offer great character interaction.

Hibachi is always wonderful.

Our favorites are Akershus (love the mushroom pasta here & the cold bar before your meal), Via Napoli (the pizza is yummy & the zeppole di ricotta dessert is beyond delicious), and Teppan Edo (fresh, very tasty, fun hibachi style).

Via Napoli - love the food, the service and the atmosphere
Teppan Edo - Delicious food, great service, nice entertainment
Rose & Crown - Good Food, excellent service Illuminations viewing spots

Coral Reef, I was just there with my mom and we had a really enjoyable and relaxing meal, and if there are kiddos they will enjoy the the "fishes".

Tutto, we always have a really great meal here.

Teppa Edo - another favorite with my family.

Biergarten - there is something for everyone, and the show is cute and the kiddos can dance around. Very laid back and casual, But you do share tables we have never had bad table mates, maybe not talkative but not rude or anything.

We are trying Via Napoli our next trip because of recommendations here on the Dis.

We enjoy Rose & Crown. We never thought we would and had to cancel an ADR during a march 2011 trip and got a last minute at Rose & Crown and we were impressed. We loved the view from our table and the food was good.

We loved Tutto and are thinking of trying Via in August because of all the rave reviews it gets here on the DIS (not to mention the amazing pictures of the pizzas)!

We were just at the Coral Reef and had really good food. I would go there again.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We love Garden Grill (its the most relaxing character meal IMO), and Coral Reef is great too.

We dont do Teppen Edo as we can do something very similar at home! We have also loved Le Cellier in the past, but honestly I do not believe its worth 2 table service credits, and now that they have the same menu (pricey) at lunch, it will be a LONG time before we are back again!

Teppan Edo in Japan is great! and we also like the coral reef! the food is good and its cool to be able to see the fish during dinner!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter