Need another ADR for an MK day!

MissMagnolia

DIS Veteran
I need one more ADR -

We have booked so far:
1/4: Arrival day (no ADR booked - probably going to HS for the p.m. if late EMH)
1/5: Crystal Palace for lunch (MK day)
1/6: PSB at 10:15 (breakfast/lunch) (Epcot day)
1/7: Donald's Safari Breakfast and Boma for dinner (AK day)
1/8: 50s PTC for lunch (HS day)
1/9: Kona Cafe for dinner (MK day)
1/10: Tutto Italia for dinner (Epcot day)
1/11: Seaworld Day
1/12: Head for home

I could do a dinner on 1/5 when at MK OR
I could do a dinner on 1/6 when at Epcot OR
I could do a breakfast/lunch on 1/9 when at MK OR
I could do something in DTD on 1/11 for dinner after a day at Seaworld.

Any suggestions?
Here are some thoughts for the MK day = Chef Mickey's for breakfast (not impressed in the past); 1900 Park Fare for breakfast

Help!!!:confused3

Bump - looking for suggestions!

I have two suggestions: if you want a meal at MK, I would do the Plaza Restaurant. I don't know if you are on dining plan or not, and a lot of people will say that you don't get the "bang for your buck" at the Plaza on the dining plan. But we thoroughly enjoy it and think it a change of pace after all the "heavy" meals we've eaten at other table service restaurants. If you want a meal at Epcot, I suggest LeCellier or Biergarten.

If you want to eat at MK, I would recommend either the Plaza or Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. We really like LTT for lunch. Chef Mickeys - we liked dinner MUCH more than breakfast.

Good luck!

I second the Plaza restaurant as well! the food was excellent and the service was awesome!

a meal at EPCOT i suggest Teppan EDO, if you dont like Japanese..then def Chefs de France!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter