Need Advice?

LizSwann32

DIS Veteran
okay so i was thinking, i've been seeing a lot of posts asking for advice. So I thought that since I'm practically designated therapist with my friends, i could help you all out?! So if you have a problem post it and I'll pm you! :goodvibes :hug: :grouphug:

I really like to help people so think of this as your local advice column!:coffee:

Well if you are lookign to answer questions you can go to my thread "How can i tell?" (or how do i tell ..something like that i cant remember)

Wow, this is the tread I need today, thanks for putting it on.

Well anyway, there is this guy at school who I have know since I was 4 years old. I kinda like him. Today he asked one of my friends out.(I'll call her A) and she said yes. A went out with him for about 2 weeks this time last year. Whenever she goes out with him her whole personality changes. It seems like she is too overprotective. Me and this guy are really close friends. Today at lunch I was sitting next to this guy and then A comes along and she pushes me out of the way. I think this is going to ruin our friendship with the way she is acting, but I don't want that to happen. Should I talk to her or not. One of my other friends Emily said to me today that she was acting differently as well. What should I do?

I hope you understood that.

haha same with me! all my friends come to me for advice, its a full time job:coffee: ! lol! :rotfl:

well, in response to victoria's dilemma, i think what anyone should do in this situation is talk. Talk to your guy friend, talk to your best-fried see what's up. The worst possible things you can do are to gang up on her, not be careful of what you say, and probably the worst is ignore her. You're friend might notice the change in herself too, just talk to her and be willing to listen.:goodvibes :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter