Need advice DDP or Tables in wonderland

Stitch1231

Earning My Ears
I am a long time WDW trip taker and well used to get the DDP automatically because we did a lot of Dinners and it was cost effective BUT now that its my 2 daughters and I going I got to wondering and well, I made one hell of a spread sheet on my mac and i am perplexed at what to do because it looks like the DDP is over priced and well we do not always eat desserts and with some places being 2 table services it really makes me think about the tables in wonderland and it's 20% off which well makes more sense.

We already have all our ADR's and are going from 1/31 to 2/10 for my youngest's 13th birthday so we have Le Celliure on her Birthday and I have a suprise of cinderlla's royal table one morning

ANy Help will be appreciated thanks.

Assuming you can participate in TIW (it's limited to annual passholders, DVC members and Florida residents), what you need to do is consider a few things:

Will you be making multiple trips in the year (up to 13 months) when you will have the membership?

If not, are you planning to spend enough to recoup your investment (it's at least a $100 fee to sign up for TIW) and maybe get enough of a discount out of it on this one trip?

Where will you be eating, how many people, and how many restaurants would you plan to visit where TIW would be accepted? Do you order any alcoholic beverages? That'll up the discount.

Your trip isn't over a major holiday but if you plan to use the TIW again you'd need to consider the blackout dates.

$100? I could have sworn that I paid $75 in November.

Once my children were considered "adults" by Disney (age 10), the DDP didn't make sense anymore. There is no way that they eat enough to justify the price.

With that in mind, we purchased the TIW card in November. It will be good for 2 stays that will span 17 days. I think we will make out much better, especially since my sister is joining us for one of the stays.

i called 2 days ago and the annual pass price or dvc price wdere the same 100 dollars

$100? I could have sworn that I paid $75 in November.

Once my children were considered "adults" by Disney (age 10), the DDP didn't make sense anymore. There is no way that they eat enough to justify the price.

With that in mind, we purchased the TIW card in November. It will be good for 2 stays that will span 17 days. I think we will make out much better, especially since my sister is joining us for one of the stays.

The price went up for 2013, so getting yours in Nov saved you some bucks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter