Need A Vacation....disney Is Coming To Baltimore

in2disny

Mouseketeer
OK....I guess the real Disney isn't coming to Baltimore. But a bunch of us DIS Pin traders are!!!
I'm thinking Vince and Suzi could pull off Mickey and Minnie. My husband is tall he could be Goofy (Thank goodness he doesn't read these!!) Well I don't know the rest of you but I'm sure we could pull it off??????

Seriously,
For all those that had to cancel trips to Disney and are within driving distance Please come to our Baltimore Pin meet!!!!!

Although it isn't the real thing...Hopefully, we can all get together to help ease our minds and spread alittle disney Spirit.

SUNDAY is the day...check out the Baltimore Meet post for directions.

I'm just a little excited...can you tell!!!!

Hope to see all of you (OK...I might have to build an addition If all of you show up!)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Connie

Actually, I didn't even think of that topic. I have a small yorkie. I have high allergies to most dogs. However, goliath has never bothered my allergies. The vet said he has little or no dander which is what people are allergic to. I hope that isn't a problem for you!!! (or like my cousin and my aunt you have good ole algergy meds) Let me know!!!

Connie

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll pass! I had a really bad allergic reaction a few weeks ago, & I 'm hesitant to knowingly expose myself to cats or dogs - medicine or no medicine! Hope you all have fun though!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!