Need a new frock for the Christmas Party ?

Just noticed a film on DLRP about the dresses/auction, I'd have loved to have been there.

http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/disney-princesses/index.xhtml

I could pick out Tinkerbell, Snow White, Minnie, Cruella & Maleficent obviously, but some of the other designs are really off the wall but very beautiful.

11280_1_468.jpeg

11280_2_468.jpeg

11280_3_468.jpeg

11280_4_468.jpeg

They are beautiful - Jill I wonder which one you would like? ;)

Oh Jackie, I can picture it already - me stood on the stairs of Phantom Manor, where that other model is but in the Maleficent costume obviously, :rotfl2:

Emma if I could afford even one of those I'd be over there living the magic, not sitting at my PC talking about it. :cloud9:

Do you like my little Welsh Minnie BTW, I found her on the site advertising the St. Davids Day celebrations.
Wales.gif

Oh Jackie, I can picture it already - me stood on the stairs of Phantom Manor, where that other model is but in the Maleficent costume obviously, :rotfl2:

Emma if I could afford even one of those I'd be over there living the magic, not sitting at my PC talking about it. :cloud9:

Do you like my little Welsh Minnie BTW, I found her on the site advertising the St. Davids Day celebrations.
Wales.gif

Welsh Minnie is very cute - wonder if she has a little tartan number :goodvibes

I hadn't thought of that, I assume that St. Patrick's and St. David's are celebrated at DLRP because of the amount of Irish and Welsh settlers in the states who presumably celebrate the day.
Embaressingly I don't know whether St. Andrew's day is celebrated in America ?

I've searched the web and this is the best I could come up with. :)
ScottishMickey_275_275.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter