staying at AKV-Kidani
Have a car
Current ADRs:
18th Ohana dinner
19th LeCellier lunch, Raglan Road dinner
20th LTT Lunch, San Angel dinner
21st Sci-Fi lunch

Need suggestions for dinner on the 21st
Something enjoyable to a wide range of ages ( 6mth - 50)
Thanks

You might try Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jumbo House. It is close to where you are staying and the buffet should please everybody in your party.

Also, don't for get Saana at Kidani. It is a hidden gem.

Robert

Been toying wiht the idea of Sanaa since I made the reservations at AKV-Kidani. Just wonder if my 2 13 yer old boys would like the food. Neither is very adventurous when it comes to food.

I've eaten at both Boma and Sanaa...much prefer Boma, especially if there are 'discriminating palates' in the group.
I was underwhelmed by the food at Sanaa...but I did like their flatbread pizza appetizers and the desserts. I doubt I'll go back but have just made ADRs for Boma. They have a nice buffet with something for everyone.
Have you considered a character meal? You could do Crystal Palace at the MK or CHef Mickeys at the CR. Nice way to see the characters and everyone gets something they like at the buffet.

Definitely try one of the restaurants at your resort. Animal Kingdom Lodge is home to three of the greatest and most interesting dining establishments on property.

Considering the age gap in your group, I recommend Boma. It is a buffet with overt African sensibilities, but there are enough traditional items to satisfy a discriminating palate. Adventurous eaters will adore the unique and flavorful dishes. Boma is arguably my favorite Disney restaurant.

Love the HDDR - been with my daughters on a girls only trip. But can't swing the price for 8 adults. Would surely do it if we were on the DP.

I'd do Boma if you were looking for ending you stay with out rushing since it's at your resort.

However, it's easy to travel from DHS (I'm assuming you'll be there until dinner time from your lunch ADR) to the World Showcase via boat to the International Gateway. Teppan Edo could be fun for your group.

If you don't mind traveling to another resort, you could do Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL. The food is good and it's fun, but it can get very loud and rowdy. When you leave, you can take a boat to MK to catch your bus back to your resort OR maybe time it so that you can get Wishes in on the last night of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter