Navy Seal Chases Down the Killers of his dog.

So what you are saying is that you have no foundation to your argument and that you will continue to deflect the issue by stating that those opposed to your opinion are wrong. No problem - I can respect that. At least I can take pleasure in knowing that you have no influence in this case and that the innocent will not be inappropriately prosecuted because you felt endangered by their actions to protect the rest of us.

Thanks Marcus. Your calm and rational actions in this instance are a credit to yourself and your unit. :thumbsup2

TC.

This post is certainly out there.

While your taking pleasure, understand that you don't have influence either, thankfully.

Those arrested for killing the dog may be found not guilty, how about we let that be decided by an impartial jury presented with all of the facts.

While I wouldn't want Latrell prosecuted for reckless driving, he has admitted to doing just that.

WOW !!!! For those that say he was way out of line.... consider that being a war veteran isn't a piece a cake and people with PTSD can SNAP very easily. He could have KILLED people here and it wouldn't have been that hard for him to do. I think he should be REWARDED for controlling himself. I don't care what the rest of you think. I have SEEN what WAR can DO to men, let alone a NAVY SEAL!!! OMG MY hubby was in the gulf war, operation preying mantis and has some issus. My ex was in 3 tours of this iraq and he cant be scared from behind or he freeks and has a bit of anger stuff. my hubbys uncle slept with a gun under his pellow his WHOLE life, my uncle was an alcoholic because of his and died of it AND of agent orange related cancer. There are people I know that snap easy and you have to just deal with it as that is what war does. I say again... bravo to him holding himself back... let people be worried be about speeding.... lol heck I do that a lot lol... as long as every one is ALIVE

and as for speeding... whatever If he gets a ticket for that I don't care I am looking at the big picture and still saying BRAVO I have gotten COUGH COUGH not saying COUGH COUGH tickets in the past few years....I know we are not focusing on speeding are we???? he was in control over himself and made sure those guys were cought and didn't lay a hand on them or hurt them!

You're completley wrong. You think they didn't pass one single person or car in this??? Really?? Nope, there were plenty of innocent folks encountered in a 40 mile chase. The number is not relevant, one is enough.

Actually, I think that the number is relevant. I'm sure you have them, given your concern about the facts being the basis of your arguments. So, can you post a link or otherwise provide evidence re: cars passed while engaging in the pursuit- please?

Is all this fuss about a guy driving too fast in the middle of the night in Walker County? I've been in Walker County and he's not likely to come up on anyone for many miles at that time of day. He could have of course but he sounds very much in control in the article.

I'm not condoning the speeding but I do sympathize with him and can certainly understand his feelings. I'm amazed (and relieved) that he didn't blow them away when he had the chance.

This isnt the first time these punks did this. FINALLY someone busted them on it and FINALLY they'll be facing criminal charges.

I've been reading a lot about this story. I am personally glad at what this man did. The scum bag kids deserve/d worse.

Since he didn't get ticketed, or arrested, I guess it was okay with law enforcement. Monsters, like these assailants, who have killed other pets in the same manner, start with animals and work their way up to people. I am glad they are off the street. It sounds like it was very late at night. No children in the street then.

I agree with these posts and think the creeps should consider themselves very lucky that the cops were the ones who got them. Considering the man's background, I think he used great self-restraint.

Speaking as someone who had her own dog shot in her own front yard in a very similar situation, I'm probably not very open-minded about the situation though. :mad:

"I agree with these posts and think the creeps should consider themselves very lucky that the cops were the ones who got them. Considering the man's background, I think he used great self-restraint. "

agreed

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter