NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I think everyone is out to lunch. No one to play with - I'll see ya later! I'm going to curl up with HP#5, prepare myself for the movie. See ya!

I just saw your post, Rebecca! While I read, would you like to test out that sparkly poop theory on one of your boys?

Catch ya later!

I'm still here, I was just hanging around on the new Vegas clique thread. There are some silly people here aren't there?

Poor thing, why do people do that to animals? Our dog is like a member of the family. Good for you Jeni!

Mine are too. Thanks!

:wave: Howdy, girls! I'm eating lunch and DISing, I hope to not spew. Jeni - are you going to keep the puppy? He sounds so cute! Was he good about having the mats groomed out?

Can't believe I missed Michelle - it's been ages since I talked with her.

Throw some glitter down with that glue and macaroni - it probably has minerals in it that are essential for something. At least you'd get sparkly poop out of the deal.:thumbsup2

He was very good for us but we couldn't get them all out so DBF took him to the groomers today. With 3 dogs already I'd like to find a nice home for Salem but if I can't then we'll keep him.

Yes, sparkly poop would be a treat. I live a sad life obviously.

Sparkly poop is a big thrill at our house too!

Rebecca, I laughed out loud at someone thinking you have points! :)

Randomness:

The other day my dad asked Camden a question and Camden says, "Isn't that a rhetorical question?"

LMAO My dad didn't know what to say!

Randomness:

The other day my dad asked Camden a question and Camden says, "Isn't that a rhetorical question?"

LMAO My dad didn't know what to say!

:lmao: He had grandpa speechless!

Alrighty. I think it's nap time. We were up late last night after the baseball game. I fell into bed around 12:30. I'm pooped!

Later gators!

Good Afternoon!
My house is almost clean! It is storming here so I am not sure I will be able to stay online long.:yay:

Could I please have your storm Heather? We are way too dry!

Have a great weekend nothings! I'm off to go camping. See you Sunday.:yay:

Our street is under water. You are more than welcome to have the storms. We are supposed to get 3 to 5 more inches today.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter