National Lampoon's February Quest For Fun!!~ LIVE UPDATE 2/9 post 852

If I am not able to get on tonight have a magical trip. I will be cheering for the Saints for you. I too am from New England and can never cheer for a team from New York. I have to work that night but we are having a tailgate party at work.

Thank you. :goodvibes
:cheer2: Oh wow!! Tailgating at work?? That sounds like an awesome job!! :dance3:

Have a great trip!! And I hope the storm doesn't cause any problems. Enjoy watching the Superbowl and I'll be rooting right along with you! :cool1: :cool1:
Thanks Carissa! I hope the weather holds up too. Maybe it will be far enough ahead of us that we don't catch up to it. It's STILL raining over here. :sad2: Not as bad as earlier today, though so that's good.
Yay for the superbowl rooting!! :cheer2:

Have a GREAT trip and give Rosie a hug for me..she's at EPCOT right now... andgot a great room at POP!
I sure will!:hug:
I'm so glad to know that she is there and having fun already. Glad she got a good room! :wizard:

millie12591 said:
Whew!! I'm tired just from hearing about your week! Sorry to hear about the weather, here's to hoping it stays clear on your way.
Weather here isn't bad, but just really rainy for three days now. I made my little tribute for Dan's four month dance to a Singing In The Rain video...I'll do the same here. Here's to not waiting out the storms....but rather going out and dancing in the rain!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmCpOKtN8ME

:eek: But worth it.....because it's Disney!!! :woohoo:

Yeaaaaaaaa! Rose is in her room and already having a great time!! I'm so happy she got a room she wanted. :yay:

I'm going to have to watch the video after I post. I can't pull it up for some reason. I'm sure it's because AOL is having a brain fart again. :rolleyes: I will pull it up in a different browser......

Hey Blue

Sounds like you had a lot going on. Glad you got it all done.

Thanks to punkin for posting mini updates and pics. Can't wait to see and read it all :goodvibes

Have a Magical Trip and Safe Travels :wizard:

I'm amazed that I'm pretty much done. As I'm typing this I'm hearing my last load of laundry beeping in the washer. YAY!!! :woohoo: We've ordered pizza for supper tonight and I'm about to go have a glass of wine!! :laundy:

Have a great trip, Cherie! Hope the drive goes smoothly and you have great weather. I'm looking forward to hearing about it when you get back!:thumbsup2

Thank you!:hug: I hope the ride is smooth too. Tomorrow is 9 hours, then 4 more on Saturday!
:drive:

Have a great trip, Cherie!! Godspeed!!

Thank you!! :hug:

Bye Bye! Have a great trip Cherie, and give everyone a hug from me! :grouphug: Don't cause too much trouble with Rosie and Jordan and Winkers!!!:rotfl2:

Thank you so much Millie for posting the link to the Singing in the rain tribute! I had a smile from ear to ear. I just love that movie!! :hug:

hey, cherie!!! so excited for you guys! i can't wait to get the live updates. i will post them as soon as i can when i get them!

glad i caught you before you left as i had one heck of a day in court....crazy people! anyway, have a GREAT, MAGICAL, DREAM-FILLED, FANTASIC, ROCKIN', WORRY-FREE, HAPPY VACATION!!!!!

oh, and i will be thinking of you sunday night! you know i will be cheering for my manning boy. but no matter who wins, i'm sure it will be a great game. and honestly i won't be crushed if the saints win. now if the colts were playing the ravens or the cowboys, i would definitely feel stronger about it! :laughing: have fun cheering on your team! :cheer2:

I have lurked all along but wanted to wish you a fabulous trip filled with great memories and fun times with friends. Look forward to the updates!!

Thank you so much Millie for posting the link to the Singing in the rain tribute! I had a smile from ear to ear. I just love that movie!! :hug:

:goodvibes You are most welcome! That's exactly how I watch this scene or when ever I hear the song. :cloud9: How can you not smile?!? Happy travels Blue. :goodvibes

Have a wonderful trip!

Thanks!:)

hey, cherie!!! so excited for you guys! i can't wait to get the live updates. i will post them as soon as i can when i get them!

glad i caught you before you left as i had one heck of a day in court....crazy people! anyway, have a GREAT, MAGICAL, DREAM-FILLED, FANTASIC, ROCKIN', WORRY-FREE, HAPPY VACATION!!!!!

oh, and i will be thinking of you sunday night! you know i will be cheering for my manning boy. but no matter who wins, i'm sure it will be a great game. and honestly i won't be crushed if the saints win. now if the colts were playing the ravens or the cowboys, i would definitely feel stronger about it! :laughing: have fun cheering on your team! :cheer2:

Thanks so much for doing the updates when you can.

I bet you do see a lot of crazy people and hear some CRAZY stuff!! popcorn::

:rotfl2: Thanks! I think it's going to be a really good game. I won't be totally crushed either. After all the Manning family is from New Orleans. :thumbsup2

I have lurked all along but wanted to wish you a fabulous trip filled with great memories and fun times with friends. Look forward to the updates!!
:hug: Thanks!!
Stick around, I'm going to take a TON of pictures this trip.

:goodvibes You are most welcome! That's exactly how I watch this scene or when ever I hear the song. :cloud9: How can you not smile?!? Happy travels Blue. :goodvibes

Thank you! :dance3:

I LOVE your Saints jersey right on top of the suitcase ready to be worn first!!!!

WHO DAT!!!

You should be getting close now if not already there. I hope you had a good drive and have a blast!

We made it to Tallahassee safely with no problems so far! :cool1: We had dinner at "Famous Dave's BBQ". The brisket there is soooo good. Tomorrow 4 more hours and we're there baby!!! :banana:

YEAH!! Glad you are safe and sound!! Had a great chat with Rosie last night - she will be so happy to see everyone!

Godspeed!!

glad you guys made it to tallahassee safely! 1 more sleep 'til you're there!!!!! :banana:

So glad you made it with no issues

4 more hrs :dance3:

LIVE UPDATE!!!

just got this from cherie....

from left to right, d.jay, winkers, jordan, cherie and rosie!

group.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter