National entertainment coupon

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
Was reading my entertainment coupon and noticed it said may not be combined with other offers:

One coupon per National rental and void once redeemed. Original coupon must be presented at counter upon arrival. Renter must meet standard age, driver and credit requirements. Blackout dates may apply. May not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Subject to availability at time of rental pickup. Valid only at participating U.S. and Canadian National locations. Valid for a free two-car-class upgrade from the car class reserved.

I was using this coupon with the Carlson wagonlit code. Anyone ever have any troubles using entertainment coupon with other contract ID"s? Is it better to just get the coupon out when renting or putting the coupon code under the coupon code section on nationals website(which is what i did). I know I ahve to bring it with me along with the card. Thank you

Originally posted by sweetheart2576
Was reading my entertainment coupon and noticed it said may not be combined with other offers:

One coupon per National rental and void once redeemed. Original coupon must be presented at counter upon arrival. Renter must meet standard age, driver and credit requirements. Blackout dates may apply. May not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Subject to availability at time of rental pickup. Valid only at participating U.S. and Canadian National locations. Valid for a free two-car-class upgrade from the car class reserved.

I was using this coupon with the Carlson wagonlit code. Anyone ever have any troubles using entertainment coupon with other contract ID"s? Is it better to just get the coupon out when renting or putting the coupon code under the coupon code section on nationals website(which is what i did). I know I ahve to bring it with me along with the card. Thank you

National is one of the few, if not the only one, that allows you to combine coupons and different rate codes. Don't worry about it.

By all means insert the coupon code in the proper space and let it rip. :) It is always best to put the coupon in the original rental, often they will change the rental if you give them the coupon upon arrival, and they have every right to do that, it is a new or modified reservation.
It is always best to have a print out of your confirmation with you, just in case. I highlight it and hand it to the attendant at the booth and then ask for a printout of my charges.

I've used at least 5 Entertainment coupons in the last 2 years with either the Disney Club code or (most recently) the Priceless Vacation code. Never had a problem.

I can not get my coupon to work, I have EA for a week and it is coming up invalid for me, anyone else having this problem?

Originally posted by Leigh123
I can not get my coupon to work, I have EA for a week and it is coming up invalid for me, anyone else having this problem?

what is the expiration date? When are you going? If all is in order there, clear out the cache, yet again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter