National Emerald Aisle Question

mermaidwannabe

DIS Veteran
I am an Emerald Club member but still don't know how it works. If I book a midsize car, I can then just pick whatever is there?? I have a good rate for the midsize but wondering if it will be big enough for a family of 5 since it says it will fit 5 people but only 2 pieces of luggage. If I get stuck with the midsize will this be way too small for us (will have 5 pieces of luggage - two will be fairly small for my kids). Thank you!

I am an Emerald Club member but still don't know how it works. If I book a midsize car, I can then just pick whatever is there?? I have a good rate for the midsize but wondering if it will be big enough for a family of 5 since it says it will fit 5 people but only 2 pieces of luggage. If I get stuck with the midsize will this be way too small for us (will have 5 pieces of luggage - two will be fairly small for my kids). Thank you!

You can pick from whatever is parked on the row marked "Emerald Aisle". I've used it for about 15 years and almost always got a full size. In recent trips, there were mostly full sizes parked in the Emerald Aisle, I usually pick a Chevy Impala. Sometimes there is a van or SUV but I didn't want anything bigger. I think a fullsize could accomodate 3 large pieces of luggage and 3 kids in the backseat. The kids could put the smaller luggage on their laps.

You can pick from whatever is parked on the row marked "Emerald Aisle". I've used it for about 15 years and almost always got a full size. In recent trips, there were mostly full sizes parked in the Emerald Aisle, I usually pick a Chevy Impala. Sometimes there is a van or SUV but I didn't want anything bigger. I think a fullsize could accomodate 3 large pieces of luggage and 3 kids in the backseat. The kids could put the smaller luggage on their laps.

Thanks, Debbie!

Just make sure that you book that car while you are logged in as an Emerald Club member on their website. At that time, when you book a mid-size car, your reservation will say "Aisle" as your level of service. You can then choose any car on the Emerald Aisle. If you book any other size car, your level of service is "Emerald Reserve" and you have to pick from that aisle. One of the best parts about National and Alamo is you get to choose your own car.

Have fun!

Duds

Just make sure that you book that car while you are logged in as an Emerald Club member on their website. At that time, when you book a mid-size car, your reservation will say "Aisle" as your level of service. You can then choose any car on the Emerald Aisle. If you book any other size car, your level of service is "Emerald Reserve" and you have to pick from that aisle. One of the best parts about National and Alamo is you get to choose your own car.

Have fun!

Duds

OH! Thanks for telling me that! I'll make sure that is what is on my ressie and if not, I'll rebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter