National Car Rental Codes/Coupons

It'sMe said:
Excellent summary of National Car Rentral Codes on this website:

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/63/521905

The contract codes with the best rates are:

5760339 - Try this one first. It ususally gives the best rates. It is Carlson Travel.

Add coupon from BJ's - print it out as sometimes they ask to see the coupon:

http://www.bjsvacations.com/promotion/bjs/carrental/BJ_national.pdf

The problem with the Carlson code is, it is for Travel Agents and people have posted, that they had to show their Travel Agent ID to get the discount and when they did not have such ID, they had to pay full price.
Some have reported that they were not asked for anything. I guess if you want to take that chance.
Me :wave2: I'm not so daring.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Isn't 5125601 an AMEX cardholders' contract ID?

mom_rules said:
Isn't 5125601 an AMEX cardholders' contract ID?

You are so correct. :blush:

I'm looking at the Am. Ex. code and seeing the Carlson code that the op was referring to. :rotfl:

But you catch my drift about the Carlson code.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Yes, the other code is an American Express Family Pass code. Worked well for me on my recent trip. We used the AMEX code with the coupon and booked an intermediate car. As we are also Emerald Club members (can sign up for free via promotion on National's website) we were able to pick ANY car in the Emerald aisle. With the Emeral Club you are able to choose and intermediate or higher class, whatever is available on the lot. We drove out with a 2006 minivan! The rate for a 4 day weekend INCLUDING TAXES AND FEES was $79!!!! We showed the coupon and the charges went on my VISA card that I put on file online.

On the American Express website I found a coupon for a 2 car upgrade that expires December 31st 2005. You can just print it off, the code is 10009493. You do need an Amex.

This is the second one they have offered that I know of.

-Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter