National Car - Is this an "OK" deal?

DznyDreams

A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES . . .
Our rental period includes President's Day weekend. We'll be renting from 2/10 until 2/16 - picking up and dropping off at MCO. I am a AAA member (used the AAA contract ID) , an EA member (signed into my online EA account and made this reservation for the midsize car) and I found a coupon for $30 off a 5-day or more rental on mousesavers (link to the coupon here).

The grand total after all taxes is $251.64. Is this an average rate for this time period or am I paying too much? :confused3

Initially, I just wanted to rent a vehicle from the Car Care Center for the weekend only (to drive to Daytona), but that was OUTRAGEOUS! This amount is almost half of what I was quoted for the CCC 2-3 day rental!

FYI: Although I do have a membership to EA, I have only used it one time. I have only rented from National 2 times in my life, and one of those times was in TX, not Orlando. In other words, I'm obviously not a rental car master, and I have no idea what a good price is in Orlando. -- Thanks! :)

You can try other coupon/code combinations, but if the price is reasonable and affordable to YOU, , then it's an "okay" deal.

And remember, you're not locked in. Keep checking - you can always make a new reservation and cancel this one if you find a better rate. And you can do it again if you find still a better rate. And again...

Just don't do something stupid like someone who shall remain nameless :rolleyes1: and cancel the wrong reservation by mistake!

Thanks, kaytieeldr!! I will definitely keep checking around. I honestly have no idea what a good price is, so I will just keep checking to see if it drops. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter