Natasha&Matts Orlando Adventure Pre Trip **im here**

Fab two days hun!!!! ::yes:: Those cocktails look yummy!!!

Your hair looks fine! I normally end up looking like side show bob! :rotfl2:

Have a great time at Wet N Wild. :thumbsup2

Great pics, Tasha! :goodvibes Wow - I can't get over how close Matt was to all those gators!!! :eek: Looking forward to reading more, hun... :thumbsup2

I normally end up looking like side show bob! :rotfl2:

WHAT??? Why was I not informed of this??? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

great piccies, although not sure id want to get that close to all them Gators:scared1:

Loving your trip reports/photos.

Your suite looks lovely - we could see the hotel from where we stayed last year - it looked soooo much better than the Ramada Lakeside :thumbsup2

Enjoy the rest of your hols :cool1:

Great photos and your hair looks lovely.

I can't believe how close Matt got to those gators :O I'm screaming just looking at them can't believe you held one. :o

Sounds like an amazing trip already :goodvibes

That McDonalds actually looks amazing lol!

Seriously those Gators scare me sooo much, we stayed at the Ramada just beside gator golf, and had to pass the guy holding them next to the street a lot ... well I walked past once and then made sure we crossed the road every time after that, cause I was so scared (even though to cross the road meant us going out of the way soo much :rotfl: ) - well done being so brave!! :worship:

WOW sounds like you've had a fun-packed first few days! I normally crash at about 8pm on the first few nights:rolleyes1

The suite looks lovely and what a great view.

Gald you're having a good time :goodvibes

looks like your having a great time, I also love go karting and would be there a lot too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter