nascar drive says danika has unfair advantage

ToriLammy said:
Robby knows that in NASCAR they weigh driver and car and those drivers like Mark Martin, Kasey Kahne, Jeff Gordon who are smaller than drivers such as Robby Gordon, Elliott Sadler, Tony Stewart have to add weight to their cars so no Robby is not blaming is problems in NASCAR on weight. His problems are more likely growing pains of a new owner/driver team operation. As for the IRL weight thing, he is right in a way. IRL weighs the car only. Lighter drivers do have a slight advantage over heavier drivers.

As to being worried about losing to a girl - Robby's not racing Indy this year so I doubt it has much to do with it. More likely he's just keeping his name high profile to please his sponsors ;) Isn't the expression any press is good press???

Yes, I realize that Robby is not blaming his NASCAR problems on weight. My original post was meant to be sarcastic. Sorry for the confusion... :rolleyes:

And as for his problems in NASCAR being the "growing pains of a new owner/driver team operation", I disagree. Robby Gordon was a marginal driver at best and an accident waiting to happen at his worst even when he had a full-time ride with an established team. I feel he is just a whiner with a case of sour grapes.

As for Danica's performance today, I am so happy! Maybe we can get some talented and competitive women drivers in NASCAR soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter