Narrcoossee's Landing-Memories Collection

LaurenM

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has seen/used Narrcoossee's Landing for the memories collection wedding. I have seen lots of pictures of the landing and it looks nice but I also read it is used for loading and unloading guests to and from MK. Does anyone know how busy this spot is? I just dont want to have a ton of random people starring at us while we have such an intimate moment.

I think if you did your event there mid-morning or early afternoon there would be fewer people there than, say, right before Magic Kingdom opened or later in the day.

When we went down there to shoot pictures of the two spots used for the Memories Collection at the Landing, only one boatload of people arrived in the 15 minutes we were there and only a handful of people were down there waiting to get on a boat.

Still, they are right there on the dock, half of which is used for loading and half for the ceremony. The alternative spot, under the tree by the path, might be slightly more private just cuz no one lingers there—they keep moving to and from the dock.

I had no idea that they allowed couples to use right there under the tree. Is that new? It only lists the three areas on the memories collection.

Well, the Memories locations are sorta flexible within the general area advertised on the site. What happened was they shot some promo photos under that tree and then decided that it might be a good location too, so you have 2 choices at Narcoossee's Landing.

Oh great to know! Do you happen to know if any of the other locations are flexable?

I think they are. For instance, at the Polynesian location, they shot promo pix by the beached boat but also in the jungle-y area near where they hold the luau. The Grand Floridian Marina location is pretty small—there aren't really any other areas near it that would be suitable.

But if you have an idea, run it by Disney and see if they can accommodate you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter