narcoss-ohana-citrico reviews

bat4less

Mouseketeer
narcosses was excellent- fresh seafood and excellent steak- price fits the food- no probs with 3 small kids either- will visit again for sure
B-

citroco- very good food- a little stuffy with 3 kids- got some looks real quick from others and staff- but they still took my green ones,maybe visit again
B-

ohana's- service was excellent - we had a p.s. for 630 and finally got in at 705.. the meats were not cooked at all- a lady 2 tables over got sick- actually got sick right there- because the steak they pulled from the sword was cooked medium rare - HOW CAN THEY BRING STEAK OUT TO EVERYONE AND NOT COOK IT AT LEAST MEDIUM!! ours was dripping with red blood and they could have cared less. the waiter said this happens all the time and he is tired of saying something about it because it never helps..was not any where near worth the money- and we dont mind spending mula for good food- key word is= good food!! will never even walk by the restaurant again!

D-

That is exactly how my last meal at "Ohana was! The meat was black char burnt on the outside and bloody on the inside. Sent it back and they brought back more of the same. Never again!

Thanks for the reviews. We'll be doing Narcoosee and Citricos in May.
Always felt Citrico's was a bit more "adult friendly" than Narcoosee's, tho we almost always see children in the restaurant.

I know three different families who loved Ohanas. When I went there, our server was almost non existent and of course you can't get food without him. The meat was all well done - too well done. The shrimp was good but we didnt get much because we couldnt get our waiter back to our table. In our case at least, it was not worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter