Narcoossee's or Citricos

Narcoossee's or Citricos?

• Narcoossee's

• Citricos

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoofEeyore26

Mouseketeer
My Fiance and I are trying to finalize our dining plans before our 180 day window comes up so we can make all our ADRs right away and not have to worry about it. We've basically decided on everything except our signature meal (we like to do at least one signature restaurant on every trip). We've been to Jiko and CG already, so we've decided to go to one of the GF restaurants (saving V&A for after the wedding). However, we don't know which one :confused3; there are things on both menus that we like.

Please help up choose. We'd welcome any suggestions or input about these places. Thanks!

I voted for Citricos since I think the food, service, & atmosphere are much better than Narcooseese. We've been to Citricos 3 times and Narcooseese twice. Either way you can't go wrong but if I had to pick one, I would pick Citricos. At Citricos the short ribs or osso buco are excellent and the fish is very good too.
I think most people would say Narcoosees but I think that is because its more of a popular choice to go to and more people I think haven't dined at both, at least from all the posts I have ever read.

Have not done Narcoossee's (but am trying it in October), but have done Citricos many, many times. Always a great meal and service. Definitely worth a visit.

Citricos, hands down!!

Trust me, you will not be dissapointed!!
Looks like we will be on our honeymoon the same time you are there. What dates are you going? :)

Citricos, hands down!!

Trust me, you will not be dissapointed!!
Looks like we will be on our honeymoon the same time you are there. What dates are you going? :)

Well an early congratulations to you! We'll be there the Dec 11-15 - first time during the holidays, very excited!!

How about you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter