Narcoosees or Citricos?

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
Im going to be in Disney on my birthday and am deciding between those 2 for dinner. Which one is better in terms of food and atmosphere? We both like steak but no seafood.

I love Narcossee's. Their steak is good but I really like the lobster. Citrico's is nice, the menu is pretty good. I just feel like it's more similar to a nice restaurant at home where Narcossee's is set against Bay Lake and you can see the castle from most seats. You really can't go wrong though as just being on the Grand Floridian grounds is always a great experience.

I was pleasantly surprised with Citrico's when I tried it for the first time a couple of years ago. But with that said, I love the food, location, atmosphere and the view of the Happily Ever After Fireworks from Narcoossee's.

Tough choice.
Citricos is quieter and fewer kids. Nice inside. Never had as great meal, never had a bad meal.
Narcoossees love the location. Like the menu better. More of a family environment, many more kids here, and much noisier.
In the end, we prefer Narcoossees.

I vote Citricos! I prefer the Mediterranean menu options and it will have more non-seafood choices compared to Narcoossee's. I also think the service is better at Citricos. The olive bread is great and seasonal menu items keep it fresh! If you have a window seat you will have a view of the GF grounds which is beautiful.

Narcoossee's is on the water, but depending on the table/seat the view can be so-so.

If you wanted Narcoossee's because of the possibility to see HEA, you can always dine at Citricos prior and head out to the GF boat dock or Gasparilla Patio and watch the fireworks after your meal.

Last edited:
Havent been to Narcoosees past two years, but we have been there about four times and each time the meal was great! Loved it!:thumbsup2

I have never been to Citricos, but we had an outstanding experience at Narcoossee's in August. The service was so professional and caring and everything we ordered was great. The interior of the restaurant was a little dated, but the view more than makes up for it. The crustless almond cheesecake was just as good as I thought it would be. We loved everything about the experience except the bill!

I would look at the menus and see, which appeals to you more.

Another vote for Narcoossees. Food has always been great and we love the atmosphere and view!

Of the 2 we prefer Narcoossee's. I love the food and like being by the water and girls love being there when the water parade comes by.

Narcoosee's definitely. DD and I ate there last month and got to watch HEA during dinner, they even piped in the music. The filet was delicious as was the lobster tail, I had the surf and turf DD had the filet. Atmosphere and food were both phenomenal and will be going back in June with both DH and DD.

Narcoosee's is a bit better in every catagory in my opinion. The steak is great.

4 years ago, i would of said Citrico's but Citricos has become stagnant and actually gone down hill(its still good) in that time whereas Narcoosee's has continued to get better and better.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!