Narcoosee's Attire

RyMickey

Disney Freak
I did a search of proper attire for Narcoosee's and I came across a picture of a sign posted on the door that said dress shorts and a collared shirt is acceptable. Is that still the case? We'll be heading out to the DVC after-hours Magic Kingdom party after our dinner and didn't want to necessarily be in long dress pants after our early 5pm dinner.

Based on the pic I saw, dress shorts and a collared shirt are fine. Anyone have any experience that says otherwise?

You will be just fine. As with most places customers run the gammot in the clothing department. My hubby tends to wear polo shirts and shorts

I did a search of proper attire for Narcoosee's and I came across a picture of a sign posted on the door that said dress shorts and a collared shirt is acceptable. Is that still the case? We'll be heading out to the DVC after-hours Magic Kingdom party after our dinner and didn't want to necessarily be in long dress pants after our early 5pm dinner.

Based on the pic I saw, dress shorts and a collared shirt are fine. Anyone have any experience that says otherwise?
you don't even have to wear a collared shirt if you want to. The actual code is no cut offs, tank tops, offensive language on tshirts etc. Nothing about requiring dress anything or collared anything. I would at MOST wear a polo if I were going to the parks in the evening.

you don't even have to wear a collared shirt if you want to. The actual code is no cut offs, tank tops, offensive language on tshirts etc. Nothing about requiring dress anything or collared anything. I would at MOST wear a polo if I were going to the parks in the evening.

Thanks so much. I don't mind the notion of a collared shirt, but the dress pants were gonna be the nail in the coffin!

Thanks so much. I don't mind the notion of a collared shirt, but the dress pants were gonna be the nail in the coffin!
Narcoossees is also probably the most casual (not counting the in-park restaurants) of the signatures. The atmosphere is pretty casual. You can take the boat from right there to the MK.

Will you come back and report on the MK after hours thing? They did it last year at this time and this year and I am REALLY hoping for next year at this time as we will be at WDW for both of the corresponding friday nights!

Narcoossees is also probably the most casual (not counting the in-park restaurants) of the signatures. The atmosphere is pretty casual. You can take the boat from right there to the MK.

Will you come back and report on the MK after hours thing? They did it last year at this time and this year and I am REALLY hoping for next year at this time as we will be at WDW for both of the corresponding friday nights!

We did it last year and it was really great although it seems like they've lessened the offerings this year in that last year there was a fantastic fireworks show (better than Wishes, for sure), but that doesn't seem to be in the works this year based on the description. (But, hey, it's free so I'm not gonna complain...) From last year's experience, it was just a lot of fun for this group of adults (the youngest in our group of six is 28) to be able to do things like Dumbo or the Speedway -- things we NEVER do, but was admittedly kind of fun. Plus free Mickey bars!

We're going to the second get-together this year, so I'm looking forward to seeing the reports from the first night, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter