Napping at the Poly????

rjjr

Mouseketeer
Is it quiet enough facing the quiet pool from Samoa or Tokelau for someone to nap in the room around 1pm??? I was wondering how busy that pool would likely be next week around that time if we could get one of those rooms.

I'd really appreciate the help if anyone has the info. Thanks!:Pinkbounc

We were on the volcano pool side of samoa and were in the room around 4 and can honestly say we really didnt hear any noise from the pool with the door and shade shut. You can however hear the fireworks and electric parade music with the door shut. At least I did.

On the quiet side I agree you'll be fine. The pool is surrounded by landscaping and is usually not too loud anyway. We were in Samoa facing the Volcano pool this past summer and the only time I noticed noise was on Saturday night....I think there was a different crowd there that night!:rolleyes:

Define quiet. We were there a couple of yrs ago at this time and no one in our party would have had a problem taking a quick nap. The parks are open so most folks are there instead of the pools. The quiet pool at the Poly was very quiet while we were there no matter what time we went past or were in it.

You guys are great! Thanks for the quick feedback, I'm faxing my room request within the hour!:smooth:

We were in Tokelau in August, on the quiet pool side. No problem at all. In fact, I don't think people really started using the quiet pool until 3:00 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter