Nano's art shop

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
you've waited.... umm.. idk let's just get on with it and it's here finally my very own are shop!! just give me a picture and tell me what you want me to do with it! If i can I will do it for you! Here are a couple of examples
cartoon.jpg

glasstileexample.jpg

lighteffect.jpg

mosaic.jpg

olify.jpg

hey nano if you can mange to get a screenshot of me in vmk i'd like one like the one in your sig.

Nano, Could you take a pic of me in VMK with the Green-Backwards Hat??? Also I love the 3rd thing you did to it. So If i could get that that would be great!!

:thumbsup2

nanoer could u try and find me in VMK? the name's greencoolcat and i dont no how to do the whole ' picture ' thing so can i take a pic of me? that would rock
ill be wearing ears maybe if u could try and make them green or blue or another cool color LOL thanks for listening! :thumbsup2
:teeth: shelly

Nanoer i have no clue how to take a screen shot so maybe try to find me im mostly in my room my name is ilikemecoolcool :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

you take a pic by

1. pressing the prtsc button on your key board
2. go to microsoft paint and paste is there and you can edit
2. host it on www.imageshack.us or any other image hosting place ECEPT sony (it deleats your account)

You can make those using paintshoppro or the Windows photo editor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter