Nancy, my patient advocate is driving me crazy

snapppyd

God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy!
This week my phone rings every half hour. Nancy, my medicare (robot) advocate is calling. Anyone else getting these calls?

YES! I finally held to talk to someone and told them I was 27 (so I was off by 20 years....) and had no need of it.
Of course, it didn't work. Unfortunately I use by phone for work so I usually answer most calls that come in during normal working hours, so I get those a lot. And the computer voice that says it's "Apple Support".
Haven't gotten the Microsoft one in a while -

My favorite has been the real person calling from "my natural gas company". Really throws them when I point out I live in an all electric subdivision so i don't have a natural gas company. One guy argued with me "honest, this is your natural gas company"

For some odd reason, last week I kept getting calls about student loan consolidation or forgiveness. I finally stayed on the line with the intent of stopping the calls. I got a person, and she kept insisting " someone" connected with my phone number has loans.

No. I've had this number over 30 years. The only person connected with me who might possibly still be paying student loans has never called me and probably has no idea of this number. And works, and has parents who work. My ex never went to college. His kid never went. My siblings and I all went waaaaayyyy back when it didn't take a lifetime to pay for college.

She kept insisting I was wrong. Buh-bye!

This week my phone rings every half hour. Nancy, my medicare (robot) advocate is calling. Anyone else getting these calls?

I remember a couple of years ago "Sue" called my DH so much that I really questioned an affair!!! :teeth:

I've gotten 3 calls - all today from various numbers telling me my Social Security number has been suspended. That's a real bummer - does it mean I can quit work?

Boy, everyone is getting such bad news over the phone. I, on the other hand, am so special that I am being rewarded with 0% apr on all of my credit cards. :snooty::rotfl2:

I am also eligible for the 0% apr credit card which I will need because I have been informed by phone & mail that the extended warranty on my GMC pickup is about to expire. I must have misplaced the GMC tho cause I don't remember ever owning one....same with my Apple product that has been breached.
United Healthcare really wants to help me sign up to have my prescriptions sent directly to my mailbox. I guess that would make it more convenient for all the druggies in my county to just shop mailboxes for their fix.

When I held for a rep and asked to be taken off the list they hung up on me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter