Naming a SPECIFIC Travel Agent?

shburks

DIS Veteran
I understand how to name a travel agency when you book another cruise onboard--we did this last summer but named an AGENCY versus a specific agent. Is there a way to name XYZ travel agency and Joe Smith? I guess I want to make sure that "Joe Smith" gets my booking...

Does that make sense? :)

As soon as I get home I email my TA with my new onboard booking info just in case. I think the paperwork that DCL gave me had the specific TA and the agency listed as well. I gave DCL that info when I booked onboard and I've had no troubles.

As soon as I get home I email my TA with my new onboard booking info just in case. I think the paperwork that DCL gave me had the specific TA and the agency listed as well. I gave DCL that info when I booked onboard and I've had no troubles.

Thanks.

My TA falls under a large travel agency and I want my local folks to get the booking and not the conglamerate that is in another state. :)

Some people prefer a specific agent or office. As to how to do it--just give that info to the on board booking agent. Then, when you get home, e-mail the agency/agent to be sure they got it.

I typically have an e-mail confirmation from my agent even before I arrive home!

The onboard CM can easily name a specific agent if they have the specific contact information. If you booked your current cruise with that agent, they can get it from your reservation. We've done this numerous times and never had an issue making sure our specific agent gets the assignment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter