Name ONE thing about WDW that you feel you are an expert on.

I would say this is my special talent to. I can slip through MK the 4th of July without bumping into anyone. Also because of this talent I know the "secret passageways" to get around major crowd hot-spots, i.e. cutting through the interconnected stores on main street to get out of MK after fireworks. Oh no, I've just blown my strategy.

I knew about this one... discovered it by simply trying to stay in air conditioning!

I want to know more of these "avoiding major crowds" tricks ...like when you want to get past a parade or something.

I'd say that I'm somewhat of an expert on pinching pennies in Disney.

Sorry though, a good magician never reveals all her secrets... :rolleyes1

I'm an expert on not paying attention to where our bus stop was at POR and getting off in the AB section when our stop was actually on the mansion side. I managed to pull this stunt off with a sleeping 3 year old in my arms. I didn't realize my mistake until AFTER the bus pulled away and thought, dang if this don't look strange. It was bad enough that we had just walked 1,678 miles in the parks that day and I still had to trek it across the resort to get to my room. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter