Name ONE thing about WDW that you feel you are an expert on.

Two months ago, I'd never have guessed I would EVER be able to say this, but I am now definitly an expert on the Tomorrowland Speedway! ;)

I would say trip planning, navigating MK so I'm just ahead of the crowd rush, and because I've been going since mine and WDW's birth, I'd say WDW history.

I would also second the person who said they are expert at getting the room furtherest away from the action of the resort..I'm really good at that! :thumbsup2

The opening time of the Enchanted Grove in the Magic Kingdom so I can get a Strawberry Swirl....yum....they're addicting.

John

I'm an expert (according to my family) at getting from point A to point B using Disney Transportation.

I'm not an expert on anything about WDW. That's why I have to keep going back! ;)

Latex Allergies as they related to Walt Disney World. Not magical, but, critical anyway.

I'm an expert at making ADRs at places with 'eh'-quality food. (ie: 'Ohana, LTT and WCC to name a few)

I am an expert on putting a smile on my children's faces, even in the worst of times Disney can make it all ok for them. Like a lot of others my talents also include coming home with almost empty pockets, not knowing how to say no to all of those little souvies, making sure to make the most out of the photopass......most importantly making sure that we have enough money to go back to disney every year.

Navigating through crowds...better hold onto me or you will get lost in the dust!

I am an expert on waking up at 5:00am and taking my shower and getting dressed before anyone in my family gets done waking up just, so we can catch the rope drop at MK.
I would also like to say I am an expert on buying one candy from each countries in the WS.:earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter