Name of Steakhouse in Kissimmee??

DemoBri1

Surfin' at the Beach Club Villas
I can't seem to get the search to work, so can anyone out there tell me what the name of that great steakhouse is in Kissimmee?

Brian

I thought I remembered a thread about a great steak place called Charlies. I think DH and I ate there on our honeymoon 6 years ago. Hope this helps?? Dawn

Hate to mention a chain, but there is an OUTBACK in Kissimmee right on hwy 192. They have excellent steaks.

Thank you all for your replies. I believe Charlies is the one I am looking for. I will probably go to the Kissimmee location since I've had a couple of bad gridlock experiences on International Drive.

Brian

Don't think there is a Charlie's in Kissimmee. There is one north of the Florida Mall on OBT (Hwy 17-92)(Orange Blossom Trail) and there used to be one in Mercado on I-Drive. The One on OBT pretty much needs a ressie as they are very busy most of the time. It is a couple of blocks north of the Sand Lake Rd Intersection at the Fla. Mall and on the right hand side.

There's a Logan's Roadhouse on Rt. 192. We've eaten there a few times, it's always been very good. A nice break from Disney prices too.

You have to be talking about Kissimmee Steak Company on Highway 192. It is the best steak place in Kissimmee!!

Ann:earsgirl:

Charley’s Steak House

8255 International Drive,
Orlando
(407) 363-0228

6107 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando
(407) 851-0228

2901 Parkway Blvd.,
Kissimmee
(407) 396-6055

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter