Nailed again on such a lovely day!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to go to the zoo today but I have yet another cold! This is my third bad cold and sinus infection since December! I can't get folks to cover tomorrows classes, if I could get classes covered, I would spend my energy today at the zoo and rest tomorrow. Maybe next weekend. It's a great day outdoors too! :( I WANT TO GET HEALTHY! S

SandraC,

Sorry you are not feeling well. Here's hoping you can get rid of that cold so you can go enjoy the zoo!

BTW, we have been trying to get to our zoo (since the weather has been nice)..have not made it yet.

I think old man winter is just making sure we all get one last sickness before he leaves!!!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Lisajl

THANKS! We had zoo memberships for a couple of years until we got Paramount Canada's Wonderland season's passes. We were just talking and we think we will give Wonderland a break (we've been over 50 times in two years). This year we will get our zoo membership again (they have a new splash pad and I have two kids who LOVE splash pads), we will also do Marineland, Toronto Island, Casa Loma, Africian Lion Safari and probably Wonderland once with discounted tickets. DH just leaves it to me. He jokes that when we go to a ticket counter, I talk to the ticket person, get my coupons flying and he just pays the Visa bill, LOL! DH is booking his summer vacation this week at work. We are looking forward to staying closer to home this year and planning WDW next April. Chat soon! S

Drink lots of tea! ... Sending you lots of pixie dust, hoping you get better soon :p

Hi ~ thanks for the kind thoughts. I've spent my day on the computer, playing with the kids and feeling sorry for myself. I have a ton of work to do, but no energy to do it. I am drinking chai tea and eating melba toast. I'll get my work done tonight while watching the Oscars. Thanks! S

Sorry you have another cold, Sandra. I had a scratchy throat and bit of a cough half-way through my trip until yesterday. I kept waiting for a bad cold to hit, but it never did. I have been taking a good vitamin and I wonder if that's helped at all. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Hope you feel better soon Sandra. Sending pixie dust your way.

Cdnmickeylover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter