• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MyPoints Sneaky Snowflake's Links to Daily Chance to Win Points

I got a 50 today:faint:! I only managed a single 5 pointer before that so I was ecstatic!

Way back in 2006, when I first started using MyPoints, I won a $100 iTunes gift card. It was the most expensive thing I have ever won...and the thing was, I didn't even own an iPod or any Apple product! I hadn't even heard of iTunes:rotfl2:.

Is Mypoints worth it?

It's good for a gift card now and then. Actually, it's just a habit for me now. It was bought out by the Swagbucks people a couple of years ago. I do it casually and therefore really enjoy the $100 gift cards I get when I 'cash out.'

It gets me a $25 GC/year for doing nothing - I only click (and close) emails and do these games...I use another site for shopping...

I used to love it. Got lots of great gift cards for doing very little. I still like it, but as pershing said, it's more a habit now than anything. It's easy, I just click emails (I don't do surveys or videos), and I currently have enough points for about $200 but I don't like it nearly as well since it was taken over by the Swagbucks people. The rewards aren't nearly as good IMO, but Landry's (Rainforest, Yak & Yeti, etc) is good for Disney and I sometimes get Starbucks cards, though they've only been offering physical cards lately for SB and that annoys me. Landrys was one that gave you more gc for the points than many other rewards which is one reason I often spent my points on those. But anyway, I used to do shopping through the mypoints portal but now I almost always use SW unless there is a big difference in point awards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter