Mypoints MAX is in pets

i just signed up for mypoints. but i dont really understand. i know how to visit websites for points. but the emails~do i have to go the web site or just open the email? also if i have to go to a site~how long do i have to keep it open? or do i have to sign up for the offers to get points? also who is max? and how do i get the points from him? i tried to read the how to thread but it doesnt really explain mypoints very well. could you please help me? thank you soooo much!

Max is still in Pets as of 7:57 am Eastern!

worm761 -- for the mypoints emails you have to open them & scroll down until you see the button to click on to go to the website. It usually says YES. You have to click on it to get your 5 or 10 pounts for reading the message. Sometimes there are two - YES & NO - and it seems that if you click on both you get 2 sets of points! Hope that helps!

thank you gillian. i think i have it figured out. :D you just never know with me. lol
angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter