MyPoints Franklin Covey....

cuterlt

<font color=green>DH will do the laundry...when no
It's been a while since I've done this - got 20 points. It's under quicklist by merchant, Franklin Covey. Don't forget to click the "Mypoints members click here for your 20 points".

Thanks for the reminder. Forgot all obout this one. 20 pts is 20 pts.! :D

Thanks, I just went and did it and the pop-up box now states available once every 30 days!

What a way to start every month.

Would someone refresh my memory and remind me how to find Franklin Covey.

The easiest way I do it is to go to shopping, quicklist by merchant, under F, find Franklin Covey and comes up on their page. Hope you're able to find it!!!!

Just checked so I could try for the 20 points again and I can't find it anymore! Went to the Quicklist for FGH and it was not listed. What's up w/ that???

Originally posted by Straitlover
Just checked so I could try for the 20 points again and I can't find it anymore! Went to the Quicklist for FGH and it was not listed. What's up w/ that???

Hmmmm....I don't know why it's not there. I also tried looking under Office and Computers. Not there, either.

I got an email from MyPoints a couple days ago that have the FC link in it, so I did it that way and got the 20 pts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter