Mypoints.com

dodukes

DIS Veteran
Are any of you here on mypoints.com. I actually stumbled upon it by accident and i signed up jsut cuz but is it worth it has anybody redeemed points for rewrads and how long did it take you to do so?

I've been doing Mypoints for years and really like them.. The points add up fast.. I get quite a few thru my emails each day.. Also anytime I plan on buying something I check to see if I can go thru them and get points that way... Id say every 4-5 months I earn a giftcard.. Once I redeem my points I get my giftcard in 1 1/2 weeks ..

I've been with them for years too. There used to be two programs Bonus Mail and Mypoints, but the two merged a long while back. They got much better when they combined. I get about one or two 50$ cards a year (and I only buy maybe one thing and sign up for about one a year), and they are pretty quick with sending them out.

I've been a member for years - it's been fine, though you have to watch and make sure you get credited for purchases. I actually am not much of a spender, so it takes a while for me to get gift cards and such.

I'm a member too but this morning the site is all in japanese/chinese...looks hacked or something!

Oops...I need more coffee, there is a difference between mypoint.com and my points.com :rotfl:

I've been a member for years also and am satisfied, HOWEVER, you MUST and I mean MUST keep track of your purchases and your confirmation emails. I do not get credited for at least 3 out of 5 purchases without contacting them. They've gone down hill on this, it use to be about 1 in 5. I started a mypoints folder and put all your confirmations and the email links you followed to get the points in there. Otherwise it's a good deal, I too get about $100 bucks worth of cards per year, not bad for stuff I was going to purchase anyway.

cnids00 said:
I'm a member too but this morning the site is all in japanese/chinese...looks hacked or something!

Thast because you are going to mypoint..... you have to put the S :teeth:

I have been a member since 1998 and love it. I have cshed out for approx $150 woth of cards this year.

Dont forget this month is 4 points back for ebay.

I have been participating with My points for years and I usually wait to cash ours in for our annual trip to disney. Like a previous poster said you have to be dilligent about making sure you get credit. I purchased from one of their sponser online agents and did not get credit. That ebay rewards should really work this month. I have gotten a good number of gift cards just by emails alone.

I've earned I think $300 in about 3 years. I don't do a lot on there either, but I take advantage of big point offers when they come up, if the math works. For example, I got 10,000 points for signing up for Earthlink for 3 months. So for just under $30 in fees for Earthlink, that was about enough for $75 in Webcertificates. I was planning on buying a few books, so I played one of their games (mother's day maybe?) to get double points from Zooba and got the three books I wanted and would have paid as much or more for anyway PLUS 2000 points. They had a 1000 point offer for Avon earlier this year and someone posted a free shipping code, so I bought something for under $1 and got the 1000 points. A couple years ago they had a deal for 500 points on any Overstock.com purchase, and there were a number of relatively small things I needed to order for Christmas. . . so with a free shipping promo Overstock was running, I ordered everything separately and ended up with $50 in gift cards (when combined with points I already had in my account at the time), LOL!

I have done well with mypoints and I really don't feel like I buy anything extra to get the points, just things I normally buy online. I earned about $90 in webcertificates that I spent for some new music CDs on Amazon. I totally agree with the poster who said that you need to keep track of your charges. It seems like I have to email them every time I make a purchase (after 30 days) to get the points credited but once I do that they do credit the points immediately.

Mypoints is great program. They send out 5 point daily emails alot so make sure you sign up for those. Also if you shop through them make sure you hang onto the confirmation emails they are pretty bad about crediting without it. Gift cards you will get in the mail in about a week webcertificates are about 4 weeks.

I have been using it for about a year and a half and I have cashed out for $100 so far. 2- webcertificates and 1 $50 macy's card. The webcertificates tak forever to get in once you redeem them. The macy's card maybe 3 weeks tops.

I agree you have to watch the crediting system they have. I've noticed lately I don't always receive credit and I think its because I'm already a registered member of the site and have stuff in my shopping cart ready to buy when I then click through the mypoints link and somehow it throws it off. Only once have they told me I couldn't receive credit for a purchase but all other times its been good.

I love my points. I have only been doing it 2 years at the most. I get a $10 gift card quite often, I just redeemed for 1 and will do 2 more as soon as my pending points come through.

I haven't had any trouble getting my points credited. I had read on here so was watching closely. I notice ebay only credits once a month, usually around the 8th and for everything else it usually takes a quite a while (close to a month). I have been waiting on avon for a while now but it still hasn't been a month and remember last time it took that long.

I need to remember more to check because there are so many stores included. I don't buy anything I wouldn't normally, just get more stuff for buying it!

I belong and just redeemed points for a Target gift card. In the past I've gotten cards for Toys R Us. It usually takes 3-4 weeks to get them.

I've had mypoints for over 5 years. I love the program. Here lately I've been buying and just saving up the points. I have had very few problems with them over the years and I think they are great! :thumbsup2

Thats great, thanks everyone to your replies, I just signed up last night and alreayd have 120 points....so I think I will try to stick to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter